Saturday 4 October 2003

Hmmmm... WOW!! New blog.. just like getting a new house!!!SO many things to touch up on.. so many you want to link up to!!

Hmmm... so interesting.. hahahha..
aiyah... actually hor.. i dunwan to start blog one... but recently.. keep reading other blogs.. and then my sch fren was doing up hers.. so im doing it to!!!Coupled with a late nite and a hyperactive* spirit today... ya.. i must say.. the Blog thing was sort of inevitable!!Plus just did up my other blog with a new blog skin,dying to get a new blog to do it up too!!!PLus prelims over...plus... and also because... yea.. that too yup... yes yes.. glad you thot the same way i did..

So i started my new blog.Will I write? Sure i will.
But i must restrain myself.. or i will write repeatedly day after day.Then the simple matters will go out of hand.So it remains not simplicity anymore.And I will simply be left with nothing but BLOG!!Hhahahah...

God is Good.So happy today!! Ate alot.. growing wider..But God is still good!!!
ARGHH... love him so much..my contacts are coming for the bang... which is pretty amazing.. there were so many false hopes. And you're not supposed to be sad cause you will incurr the wrath of some ppl*erm hem..*.Had ppl saying they are coming and then backed out.. but... its TMR.. and there are ppl coming...WOW! *say wow too*

God is stinking good..aww... Okay. end here.. now will try and get a blog skin for my blog. nice one.. or.. some.. anything lah..


*hyperactive-- not the exclamations marks!!!!!!

No comments: