Thursday 20 November 2003

Operation Destructo Oso Has fulfilled its purpose. Oso is gone-so. Just like that.
GOD IS STINKING GOOD!! WHo rocks? He does.. Who rocks? He does!! Hey God whoo hah hah! Woo hah hah!!

Okay.. this is a gratitude list. Here goes.. and the emmy goes to..(Alphabatical order or at least i try)

GOD. -- He has given me so much peace. So much help.He is THE man.. He rocks. He's awesome. He really made things work out. He honors you. He never gives up on you.And He just keeps speaking to you. WOW!

Angel -- She and her gut feeling of my papers.. Arh.. thank you for noticing my papers.. really encouraging to know ppl DO use the timetables i send out.

Blogger family -- Thanks for putting up with my long entries as i de-stress during my study breaks. Hhaha.. which are like.. forever?You've guys been awesome.. thanks for praying. Which i am giving the benefit of the doubt.

Da Ge -- The one who i think suffered the most during this period with me and BECAUSE of me. Hahah.. sorry.. for the late night ," Da ge, pray for me yah.. i'm scared.." msges amongst other types of msg.. Thank you for your daily prayers..Thank you for trusting I studied when no one did. Thank you for putting up with an over reacting Siao di! You are the most awesome da ge!!Love you soo much..(eeeee.. Yes.. I'm mushy.. I realised too). He also having his papers.. pray yah? * Bows and say, "Thank you dai kor. I'm so grateful I could cry." Bows again.*

Esther tan aka Er jie -- She has been such a support, always making sure i study, and msg me at times to cheer me on. Think she has been faithfully praying for all the os students.. not only me.She rocks..

Esther Wong
-- She's another one who prayed alot too. I think lah! thank you!! She's having papers.. rmb her in prayers.

Esther Foong -- "Study when you have the chance to brother.." Hahah.. thank you esther.. she has been jia you-ing me alot.. really appreciate it.So sweet right? Stay happy yah?

Eric Loh -- This guy.. really at times i really wanted to cry because of him. So strict.. to the extent there was one time i felt so terrible.Didn't tell anyone..save God.But it was then i realised eric's concern. He opens his house, teaches us, worrys for us.Thank God for eric. Okay.. its abit emotional coz i'm missing him already!

Fellow O students -- Thank them for being worried!! Hahah.. They have been a blessing.. saw how we supported each other and studied. So blessed by them. Especially Joel.. was so blessed that day by his action.. not to me.. but the decision he made.Thank you.Pray for them, some still have papers.

Jason Oon -- My ultimate "You should be at home studying" machine. He just reminds me to study, but in a nice light hearted way. And he keeps counting down for me. Really perks you up. Superblous guy. =)

Qiu Yi aka Chief -- Another emotional thank you coz i miss her. She has been wonderful. She also knows what paper i take and i know she prays for me.She just spurs me on with sms every time she arranges net meeting.Thank you man..I miss you Chief! *Salutes*

Whoever else who has been praying.Thank you If i missed you out.No ill intention.

No comments: