Saturday 27 March 2004

The childcare centre entry.

I trod along the path; I had just gotten off the bus (service number 334). I was returning from morning prayer and breakfast, and was carrying a big bulky box, when i suddenly wondered. A thought just popped out of no where. Who loves?

I had nearly thought there was none who loved. Just then I passed by the childcare centre at the end of the short pathway.

--- enough of essay style writing. i can't do it well. ---

Jesus loves me this I know
For the bible Tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
The bible tells me so


Yes. That's what i heard. Sung by children. Sung at such a timely moment, when i happened to be questioning. God is so good. And He uses the funniest things to get His point across. How true that the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. AND that, that is so reassuring. He's not going to make a mistake.

Yup. His grace is sufficient for us. His cup overflows!! woohoo!!

Can't wait for edge. Can't wait to see how God does His thing again..

No comments: