Friday 21 May 2004

The What For? Entry

What for? Tell him my problems? What makes you tink he's gonna be bothered? He's too busy. Too high up there for my problems. No one cares how i feel anyway. I dun see the no reason why i have to share my hurting with him, my pain with him. I'll just don't bother bout these hurts and pains. If i dun bother it won't hurt me what. After all, I know myself better than he does. Is he trying to mock my 'small-ness' by bothering with me even tho he's so much better than me? Who does he tink he is?

He is only God.


Sounds familiar? You know, everyone has their down periods. But what makes the difference between us Christians and the world is that we have God. And shld we become indignant and just take up a heck care attitude.. that in someway hints that, well, tho this might be painful to say, we've taken God from His rightful first place. Somehow, we let our own strength, or maybe our own hurts take the throne.

I gotta admit tho, its really easy to just say, "Hey, know what? I dun care. Do you? Cos i dun." And i know its easy for me to say that well, God's gonna be there. But that is the simple truth. God IS gonna be there. And if we honnour Him with the simple act of just trusting Him and casting our cares on Him.. He's gonna honnour us back.

I'm guilty of hecking too. But i've come to realise that God's there for a reason. And He's more than willing. He's up there for a reason. So He can be with us and together we can come down, literally, on the prob.

Be blessed. =)

In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of His blood
In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength My source of hope
Is Christ alone

My source of strength My source of hope
Is Christ alone


No comments: