Thursday 30 September 2004

The title-less entry.

I don't know what i'll blog today.In less than 10 hours, my first promos paper will start. I will be sitting at my seat, smiling, looking confident, pens out, pencil poised. But i'm trembling now. I'm hardly prepared. I've told my friends, no sweat, told them not to panick, just relax. But me, i'm unnerved.

Yah. I'm calm. Sure I am. Deep deep down there's a strange peace. A peace I know i don't deserve. Yet the moment i lift myself off that Peace, and look at where i'm standing, i tremble. I fear.

Haha, a song comes to mind now. I've just listened to another great one a dear sister sent.. I don't know how i'll do. But, somehow, i wanna let God decide for me. I realised one thing the past few days, that i love Him. But how much i don't know. Thankfully, i know how much He loves me.


He was there, He was there
During history's darkest hour
He was there, He was there always
He was the Victor and the King
He was the power in David's swing
He was the calm in Abraham
He is the God who understands
He is the strength when we have none
He is the living, Holy one
He was, He is and He will always be
the Risen Lamb of God

-- Avalon, You were there [Adapted.. haha]

No comments: