Sunday 24 October 2004

The one with the first very relaxed sunday in months.

Ok, haha, a relaxed sunday. The video ppl and joel and john played badminton in the sanctuary for most of the afternoon, and a few of them jammed while the badminton was gg on. We haven't been this relaxed in months. haha, cos promos are over and stuff. I? I didn't really jam cos i dunno any instrument, and i'm a singapore idol reject, haha.. no lah. was pretty relaxed that i was too lazy to do anything. So just sat about and observed.

I observed this old lady from chinese con today. I've always seen her around, and she doesn't really strike me, as in, i won't go away thinking of her and stuff. But today she did. I realised today that i see her alot. And she's always with that smile. She looks like a funny old lady, with a toothy smile. And realising that she's always around, today, struck me hard.

She's so sweet in nature, in actions. I mean, imagine, being so old, and like cartoon in your actions sometimes, but loving God so much. I mean, she's like a child in God. Really. And that is so heartwarming. She gets an entry. hahah, and alot alot alot of gold in heaven. haha.. She blessed my heart today, and i will appreciate seeing her around so much, cos it keeps me in check. That i must be at least as passionate about God as her.. if not more, cos i'm a youth. hahaha..

Okay, today sis sandy lam preached an awesome msg about giving our hearts really to God. She brought Pam, a bouncer she called her, to tampines to sing for her. haha, really commical, but the song was awesome. I first heard it from Pam in one of our worship pracs, and i cried buckets. Today, hearing it again make me think alot man.

The song made me compare myself at present when i heard the song at evening service, and when i heard it first at worship prac months ago. I dunno what to say bout the result of my comparison. Nonetheless, the past doesn't matter anymore. Sis Sandy said something about not living in our past.

I'll leave you the superb song, one of my fav since i first heard it. Bet you guys want it but can't rmb.. hahah (convincing myself that not only i think the song is nice)

Show me know me Try me and see
Every worthless affection
Hidden in me
All I'm asking for is that
You clease me oh Lord

Create in me a heart that's clean
Conquer the po'er of secret shame
Come wash away the guilty stains of all my sin

Clothe me in robes of righteouness
Cover my nakedness with grace
All of my life before You now
I humbly bring


Haha, got this from the net, but Pam sang Lord let it be, instead of Try me and see. I wonder what's right, but well, God reminded me thru the Lord let it be version. So who really bothers. haha, God is good. Haven't said that in my blog for awhile. GOD IS GOOD!!

Be blessed ppl.

No comments: