Friday 22 October 2004

The one with a whole lot of stuff to say.

OK, yea, this week has been a not so good week. Uncle henry's passed on. And I haven't been to the wake, cos i'm scared somehow. I dunno how to react and stuff, but yea, somehow, i'm also happy for him. At least now he's in a place where no tears, pain, heartache, sorrow, and all bad stuff can exist. And he's with Daddy. Uncle henry and aunty soo are like family to me, cos my parents are so close to them and all. So yea.

Mr Sam's gone too, someone that i really respect. I wouldn't say admire, cos that somehow makes it seem he's a person that is not so easily approachable. He's unwaveredly, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the best teacher i ever had. Cliche phrase i know. But really, the 2nd best comes no where near him. He was sooo approahcable, caring in a subtle way, somehow managed to get me to talk to him heart-to-heart.. as in.. like.. very briefly, but no teacher has ever been able to do that before. I mean, i could tell him about how i felt towards life, and he told me how he felt towards life too.. He thot it sucked. (i disagreed.) I mean, i dunno how to describe, but he was so much like a friend to me. Like one of the single youths that i can clique with in church, like desmond? No, not me desmond. The other one. Guess both of them are soooooooooo arts-fact ppl. And sci students don't scold me, but i tink arts teachers, at least, are more in touch and hip.

I mean, this was a fren teacher. really fren. we cld go for movies if we actually found the time.. -rmb supersize me?- and well. he's just a teacher who's so much like a fren who you confide in, fren who you respect alot, and you are so at home with him. I could be just goofy and childish with him. And he'll play along sometimes, but nv making me lose respect for him.

I guess its becos he never liked being a teacher anyway. that's why he's so able to clique with us. like, he didn't like the sg system of education.. he sorta disagreed with it i guess. And yea, now he's gone to London.

Okay, fren and i were talking bout weddings. Here's abit of my part.. a rough idea. haha..

I want to get married in cowboy wear, complete with the hat and all, cos i've always like cowboy movies and shows since young. Something that rubbed off from my dad.. And then i wanna get married in the country side or something, maybe the farm? BIG BIG BIG wide open space with lots of greens.. and then when i finally get to kiss the bride, i will get on my white horse, and swing my bride up, in her gown and all. The gown can't be too flowy la, gotta end at her feet or it will be caught in the hooves or something. But, yea, then we'll ride away to some nearby waterfall as my guests slowly make their way there. That's where the tea reception takes place, and me and my wife will just enjoy the waterfall and the peaceful country atmosphere of the whole thing. haha.. if i had the money.............

yea. even guys do dream about perfect weddings. at least i do. haha..

Pls pray for aunty soo and family..

No comments: