Thursday 7 October 2004

The One Year Old Entry.

I'm ONE! At least my blog is. Hahah, this blog has been thru my ups and downs. Haha, you know why? Because its on teh net, can't be gone unless blogger crashes. Haha, Yup.

Ok. Haha, I just revamped the place. I like it! haha, yea.

Anyways, yah. Haha, you know what? Haha, i do love my class. Sure some of them don't always talk sense, but hey! who always makes sense? haha, i've come to bond with them, bonding still with some. In the end, our horrid timetable gave us so much time to be with each other, we ended up being such good frens. Yea, though there are cliques and all. But somehow, at the moment we have fun, we really all have fun. Love my class. And no, i'm not saying this just becos they have my blog add now. haha,i do mean it. Haha, awesome classmates that i do wanna win to Christ. Help me dear Lord. God made it work out.. haha. He always does.

Ok. Haha, i've got a flooble board!! or tag board. or something!! YAY! TAG!! You're it!! haha..

No comments: