Monday 15 November 2004

The one where its 3.22am..

I got to bed early last night, bout 11.15pm, hoping to have a good long night rest, and to wake up early and all. BUT, my mom walked into my room for don't know what, and just walking alone woke me up. I actually really dislike people walking into my room when i'm sleeping, when they don't sleep there. I can't stand it, but i've learnt to live with it.

Thing was, my neighbour on the floor above was making soooooooo much noise. I don't know if its because of Ramahdan being over, or whatever, but its like, they kept rearranging the furniture. I mean.. that's like at 1.00am in the morning la! And they kept jumping ard, pounding their feet; either they have elephant steps or they are just out to irritate me, which btw, i tink the latter is true.

And its not the first time; in fact, it has happened so many times before, really, and its really pesky. Sometimes, i get so mad i feel like cursing them. Recently I've learnt to bless them, haha, by praying they get richer and move to somewhere else, or have enouhg money to soundproof their floor. BUT tonite, tonite... tonite, it was really ARGH. I mean like.. stop it. really. STOP.

Arh.. can't stand them.

So here I am, making a short entry..

No comments: