Saturday 15 October 2005

The One with the Tears and Crying.

And so it is.

I'm officially no longer bound by 7.45am, or 8 to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.30pm. Cos its farewell for us. Farewelled. Cos farewell assembly is come and gone.

Like col says, i'm so blesssed to have had a lit teacher as my CT.The lit teachers did dedications to their classes, ie, the arts classes. Cos these teachers actually had real fun with us and took the time to bond with us.. (as a sidenote, hey hannah and col, you guys are sort of arts students anyways.. haha, we've adopted you already.)

Mr K was singing our "class song", and i turned ard and i got a shock of my life. The whole role of girls were just crying like sieow. Haha, its very touching... Haha, and my fav teacher mr wool(d)head, sand some silly song. That was touching too. Just in case you were wondering, I didN'T cry. haha..

We had CT after assembly, and none of us had expected what we encountered. Standing ard in a circle, ex-frens acknowledging a lost frenship, or non-ex-frens acknowledging others for what they've done. Haha.. hugs, handshakes, and lots of tears and mucus, Mr K is officially the teacher who's power is to MAKE PP CRY. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I DIDN'T cry, even tho 4 out of the 6 boys were. I thought i wld be the first seeing as how i cry so much.

But I guess i've just learnt to LET GO. I've been forced to let go of frenships and tings, and pride so much this year. And here's what this entry is leading to. Haha, i wanna do this ting from col's blog! of cos, this is not just exclusively about sch mates. Its about pp who've crossed my path and made a difference. good and bad.

"take the opportunity to say frank/bitchy/true comments abt 15 random people"
1. Thank you thank you thank you for being in sch. Even tho i'm not with you most of the time, your very presence in sch, and just seeing you makes me rmb who i am, and makes me feel at home..
2.The moment i read this, somehow i just wanted to do this, so i cld let out, regarding you. I'm just so utterly irritated by you. I dun think you want to understand what exactly you did. And I wonder how you can see me and not feel anything. Or maybe you do but you ignore it. Why, does it disgust you? Do you disgust yourself? I dunno, and I dun want to.
3. I am more disaapointed than irritated. I dunno what happened to you, but i hate how cowardly you can be sometimes. I have so much to say but i'm dunno how to. But its not worth it. Cos someone like that is not worth it.
4. You'll prob nv know how assuring you are when you love God more than other things. And you assure me that I'm doing what I do, only for Him.
5. Sometimes i dunno why you are like that. As nice as you are, you're not very also. Sometimes i feel so choked by you and i find myself agreeing to things i dun agree with, cos i'm just so tired of arguing my way out of someting i have my own view on. But you're still someone i wanna thank.
6.You wun know how your nonsense has actually helped me out so much in sch. I have someone i can tell stuff about. We don't talk much now but i know you'll be there when i want to.
7.Arh, you. Haha, i look forward to seeing you cos you're just nuts. No sense of normality in you, you know. But you've been so awesome to have in sch. I hope we always keep in contact, altho that's abit impossible. But doesn't hurt to try.
8. You're not really nuts, just abit dense at times. But thanks, even tho sometimes i'm irritated by you, you're still a good fren.

9.Grow up. Seriously.
10. I'm not upset with you. Not that. Just, be who you are. Whoever you're trying to be now, isn't who you are. Its a bad act. Unless you're trying to say you are actually a schizo.
11.You are just irritating la. But i like talking to you and being irritating back at you. Haha..
12. You, haha, strangely I bonded with you. But yea, you're a nice guy, just watch some stuff and stop some stuff.
13. I miss talking to you. But I guess you've changed.. or maybe i have. But i long for the day where i'll suddenly get an email, or msg from you. You've helped me so much.
14. I miss talking to you too. But I guess you've changed.. i have to. But i long for the day where i'll suddenly get an email, or msg from you. You've helped me so much. And I'm sorry that i actually said what i said about you to another. That other, well... was not worth it. I miss having you ard. Sometimes i still wish you never left.
15. You are the One who held on the longest, and still are. If You did such a thing, I wonder wld i be black font or blue font. Or gold font like You are on mine. I've dissappointed You so much. I feel like crying. But i love You. I want You to be proud of me, but its so hard. I miss You so much. How I long for the day i could be with You. But I fear cos i'm just so dissappointing and unworthy. I'm Missin' You. I love You so so much, pls don't doubt that.

No comments: