Monday 19 December 2005

The One About (Bad) Public Transport.

OH. How i hate travelling. I hate packing my bag for camps and stuff.
But its just not international travelling.

Travelling in the SUNNY ISLAND OF SINGAPORE, where everyone is nice and friendly. Polite. Where everyone says please, shows courtesy (thanks to Courtesy Campaigns). Where everywhere is clean and green. When the streets are plastered with smiles...

... my foot.

Ok, i know i've ranted about bad public transport rides before. But today was the ultimum man. SERIOUSLY. Today i woke up late, so i wanted to catch a cab. K. I went out of the house at 10.25. Cos i was dilly-dallying la. Then I got to the place where i usually wait. I was the first in the queue of ppl waiting along the roadside. But i waited for almost an hour but no cab. Well, throughout that one hour, 2 parties tried to cut my queue. Just like less than 10 steps away from me.

First it was this girl, i didn't say anything. Then as i waited longer, and longer, i started to get abit upset la. Cos i'm waiting so long and you just cut. So i prayed and ask God not to give her a cab. BAD. I know. haha.. but she crossed over la. then i actually said out loud. HA HA. Then the moment i said that, this family came in front of me. I was like. Ok God. I get it. No more being mean.

Anyways, i got on a cab after.. had to go somewhere else.

Then coming back from church, i got of the train. Before anyone could get off the train, this, can't rmb woman or man, grabbed my arm, and pushed me out, and pushed herself in. I was likeeeee.. OH KAY. I've met bad passengers who don't wait till we alight to get in, but grabbing my arm is a first man.

The bus ride home was bad too la. You know how sometimes at the interchange, some ppl dun line up but wait at the side, and get on when all the commuters in the real queue get up? Well, apparently, the ppl at this interchange don't wait till you all get up the bus. The just push up after awhile. yes. push. literally.

I hate travelling.
Haha, plus the money involved. haha

No comments: