Tuesday 21 February 2006

The One with the Quizes

My pirate name is:
Calico Davy Rackham
Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

I was just surfing the net that day, and I chanced upon this quiz. I can't rmb how exactly I did.. Anyways, i was laughing out loud, when it deducted i was indecisive cos i couldn't even choose a fav colour. Quite true. Anyways, this was prob bout 1 - 2 weeks ago that I did it. I did it again (oh spare me the britney nonsense.. haha..) anddddddd this are the results.

My pirate name is:
Iron Davy Read
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

I've come to believe Davy is the common denominator. And my pirate name shall henceforth be Calico Iron Davy (II) Rackham. I'll drop the Read, cos I'm not a big fan. And the II does not mean The Second. It just means Davy X 2.

One more quiz. Or not really a quiz. Its a Johari Window. Hannah intro-ed me to it. So I got one too.. Anyways I'll prob get a Nohari Window too.. That's the negative characteristics version.

Ok, click here! So I can broadcast, or blogcast it from my blog, and instead of using it as my msn nick. It's not a nice nick. See, that's why you get blogs! So you can save your msn nicks for nicer things.

Ok. Nights World.Up, Up, and Away......to bed!!

No comments: