Sunday 1 October 2006

Desmond and the Flash Shortage.

I have no flash. Can't download it, can't set it up.

For a few mths now.

SO IRRITATING. haha i can't acess so many things! Like youtube, or whatever tube things that has videos that use a flash. Or col's tag board. Which I have to ask, why does your tagboard need flash arh col? haha.. and i realised today. That i can't acess the WB site too, cos it uses flash! At least parts of it. I think.

Turn on the flash please. haha

Ok, i'm in a very ______ mood. So its gonna get long, so readers please stop reading here.

I miss you guys. I dunno where you are now. You're probably right there. But its seems abit far. Just round the corner. Or maybe just right beside me. Yet you seem untangible. Like a senseless grasping of the morning mist. I'm sorry.

you can't begin to imagine how much i miss you. sometimes i think i might have an easier time with you around. at least i knew you believed in me, back then. maybe i'd fit in better. i have so much to say to you. but you know how sometimes too much makes it difficult to say anything at all. --

You told me He said, "unconventional." I cried so hard then cos i knew but i never wanted that. its so difficult. i miss you too.

Father, you know i love them. will You keep them safe? bring that person back to you, and just watch over the rest. give them so much grace Father. amen.

No comments: