Saturday 4 November 2006

Desmond and the public games.

Do you ever play stupid games with strangers, without them knowing they are part of the game? Haha, I do sometimes.

Its nothing much la, haha, but sometimes when i walk home, i play racing games with the people ard me. Cos sometimes they'll rush and rush, and i want to show them there's no need to be so hectic.. So i'll try to walk as cool-ly as possible, but overtake them. Then I'll slow down and let them overtake me, before I repeat the process again with them.

Another game i used to play; when i am in a bus, and the bus is leaving the bus-stop, i maintain eye contact with a person at the bus-stop and see who breaks the contact the first. Haha, usually i lose. HAHA..

Sometimes i play a rushing game with myself, like try to get home before 7, cos i have never done that before.. on a normal working day. Haha, so i'll rush like mad, trying my best to reach home without running.. for too long. haha, the closest i got was 7.00.01 ONE SECOND!

I'm so tired.. haha, i want to sleep. I can't be in church tmr cos i have weekend duties. Its a busy month, but i pray i will be able to go church still.. So far next week is the only confirmed can go week. Oh, i'm taking leave from wed to fri this coming week.. so... yea. rest before the storm. Haha..

God bless us. Haha, night reader..

No comments: