Sunday 11 February 2007

Desmond and the Ambitions.

I was wondering, how do people decide what they want to be in the future?

I was watching the discovery channel, something on archaelogy... (I dun rmb a SINGLE thing about the show)... the only thing i was thinking about was, why in the world would this lady want to work under the hot sun, digging up bones.

So what exactly aids in a person's choice of ambition? Cos they look up to someone, say a fireman, so they wanna be a fireman?

Cos they really like doing something, say eating so they become a chef?

Cos they really like a place, say the sandbox, so they become an archaelogist?

For me... ask me when i started wanting to be what I want to be, and this image pops up in my mind. It's at my front door, but inside the house. It's a feeling.

Maybe that's it then -- the feeling you get when you do something, or are someplace, or with someone, and you like that feeling, and you want to recreate that feeling... is it?

Haha, I dunno.
I know this is a really stupid question, but I wonder if ambitions change, even if its one that last for years.

Oh well... -exhales-.

Hey, God, thanks for today. :)

No comments: