Wednesday 11 July 2007

Desmond and the Waiting Room.

There's just something about sitting at the doctor's waiting for your name/number to be called/beeped, that's just very unnerving.

I think it's the vulnerability one feels cause...

1. he's not sure when his name or number will be called. (The I-Can't-Be-Certain-What's-Next.)
2. he's not sure if he'll hear his name called, especially in that funny accent the nurse has. (The Will-I-Notice-If-It-Does-Come.)
3. he's not really keen on the entire waiting room of 40 patients knowing his name. (The I'm-Kinda-Afraid-What-People-Will-Think.)

Haha, I have so much I wanna say about these 'The-s', but I'm kinda lazy. And yes, I'm Kinda Afraid What People Will Think about my crazy thoughts. Haha...

"Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
:)

No comments: