Thursday 27 September 2007

Desmond and the Camp-like Week.

It's been an awesome, awesome week. Starting with my sister's wedding, and the fun of being in a suit, and all the wedding stuff...

Then john coming back, and spending time together on Sunday, at borders, where I realised me taking Lit, might be... a challenge. haha. The great mudpie, Ooo. YUM. and then going out with the youths..

Then the week of prayer and fasting came, and every single night was so fun. The sessions, and then the fellowship after that. I's been the closest thing to a church camp I've experienced in a long, long time.

And it was good.

I still rmb when I didn't go for camp one year... think it was my A level year. 05'. Someone actually said something along the lines of, "this would be the last time for the next 2 years that you can go. and I didn't want you to miss it." (YOU WERE RIGHT!)

At that time... I really thot I wouldn't be missing much. Now, I really long for camp. I still don't like camp games (cue readers' GASP!)... but there's just something about really soaking in God's presence the entire day and week that's just so satisfying.

With all the fellowship and fun you have just talking late into the night. Or sneaking into your fren's room and scaring the sleep out of him. (Er hem!)

What a great week! Thanks God. :))) and thank all of you who were a part of it... at the wedding, at service, and prayers every night, at dinners, and suppers.

How awesome was this week man?! (:

No comments: