Monday 15 October 2007

Desmond and the Attempt at Randomness

I really can't wait for worship camp. Seriously. Haha, just so excited.

AHHHhhhhh...

Anyways, I've been struggling to blog recently. It's a case of Bloggers' Block. Something that has affected me countless times over the course of my entire blogging life. And it's kinda hard to be random, cos, while I admit I am random at times... I think real writing often has a motive to it.

Writing to build up, to tear down, as a release. Maybe I have yet to learn to write to be specifically random (which is most likely an art!)

I wanted to share a poem which we read in lit class once, Why I Write, but. haha I dun want to go down the EMO path. haha... so well. We'll leave it at the "..yet to learn to write to be specifically random (which is most likely an art!)" part! -RHYMES!

Ahhh. God is so good huh? (:

I know the week just started, but I can't wait for the weekends already. haha..

Have a blessed week, reader!

God is good All the time
He put a song of praise
In this heart of mine

God is good All the time
In the darkest night
His light will shine

God is good
He's so good
All the time

Yea You are. All the time. (:

No comments: