Friday 8 February 2008

Desmond and the First Sorta Photoblog.

While they were at timor, we had our own fun with the guys' nights out, and with the Christmas Carnival. I just found it in my lazy-bum-self to upload the pics. (Also partly because my pictures aren't all that good. ) But I need a happy post, so, who cares... (:

The first time I ever went to Vivo was *DRUMROLL*

..19th Dec 07', Wednesday. (T'was a good day my man, a good day.)

Haha, it was also the first time I ate Carl's Junior™. Myword, I really stuffed myself that night. I rmb telling Elvin at work that I would starve myself for Carl's Junior­™, but I yaya papaya... I ate abit before Vivo. So I really had to force my food in.

Whatever fries this was. Haha, but seriously man. Solid stuff. haha. Man. I feel like a Carl's Junior™ NOW!!! ARGH!!

At the Crocs™ Store. Haha, we were all supposed to be at Vivo to shop, but only Ahtan left the place with his red(pink) crocs. (And almost 2 months on, after the many shopping trips, I still have no dark jeans or shoes which I wanted.)

Christmas Carnival:

The children's presentation.. Actually Jon, Joel, Jocelyn and a few others joined us for the adults one also. So fun lah. No pics for that tho.


Then we made our way up to the MPH for the carnival. Haha The next shot was a shot at being arty farty. You're supposed to see us in the reflection.


I failed. As you can tell. Haha, still Picasa™ makes for good coverups. hahaha..

Joel manning his soccer store. Just so you know, the youths sorta spearheaded this carnival, so we made all the boards and stuff by ourselves. haha... we thot we couldn't make it, seriously.

Plus we thot there would be no one at all. Cause the carnival was like 10 to 4. That's crazy lah. But look!!! There were so many ppl all the way thru!!


Afterawhile, we all started playing when we were supposed to be helping. haha Joash looks strangely like the guy on the board tho. Inspired by Joash.

Anyways, I'm losing my my own attention. Hahaha, photoblogs are really more difficult than I thot. (maybe it's cause you aren't supposed to talk so much after every picture.... HMMMM.) Haha.. So to sign off, here's wishing you a belated...

Ohwell. haha...

No comments: