Wednesday 12 March 2008

Desmond and the Headache.

The last time I had so many bouts of headaches/migraines was in secondary school. Back then, it was at edge when I got healed of it.

Now a fresh new batch of headaches from Headache-land have arrived. Funny though, cos I dun remember sending an order for those. And you know how it is at Headache-land - they dun leave a Return-to-Owner address.

Actually it could be bullets and grenades in the WWII era, where I have been spending abit of my time recently. No kidding, flying shrapnel, explosions, and crazy comrades screaming questionable insults at the enemy, is kinda heavy on the mind. And the eyes.

And the ears.

Maybe that's the cause of the headaches.

hmmm.

I'm sorry Headache-land, for jumping to conclusions and tarnishing your reputation - because heartaches... I'm sorry, typo.... because headaches, are caused and not given.

(At least not given by Headache-land.)

Boy, I should really stop playing for a while. Haha.. ohwell.

No comments: