Thursday 25 December 2008

Desmond and Some Good Ol' Santa Tracking.

ARGH!!!!
It's Christmas! Santa Claus has come to town! If he existed that is.

Oh CHRISTMAS IS HERE! I love you Christmas!! You're finally here!

The first thing I saw on Yahoo!UK&Ireland was this! Track Santa by Satelite! Now it doesn't make a lot of sense, because Santa isn't real, but it really adds to the mood!! I love Christmas!! And UK Ireland!!

Definitely better than Yahoo!Sg which is still harping on our football loss, and our malfunctioning Flyer. For St Nick's sake, it's Christmas. There's cause for more happiness than gloom over things passed. Just for this moment, forget the sorrow, and bring on the Merry!

I am so happy.

Really.

Just this moment in time. The in-between of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Okay, 'till later folks! I think I might want to track me some Santa!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-So many out there who need Your love. Your gift of love.

No comments: