Tuesday 30 December 2008

Desmond & The Pun-driven Entries to Come.

This blogger seems to be driven by nice pictures of Irish stuff.

-What drives you?
In case you're wondering... Yes, I made a "drive" pun just so I could post this pretty picture of some random Irish van. With Christmas come and gone, (and only returning in a year's time!!!), take this pun as a first of many, many, more to come.

(Come on. I've got to find some way to link the photos to my entries right.)

Anyways,
I got my results, and thank God for helping me. Lord knows I needed the help.

I find myself less concerned with grades now. Honestly, I do believe that effort counts a whole lot more than the end result. If you've put in the effort, then the result should not matter as much as the journey. Unfortunately, that's not always how it works. Of course you have to first put in the effort.

On the sixth day of Christmas my....

No comments: