Tuesday 21 July 2009

Desmond and the Strained Neck.

I've been searching for a link to an official news article, but it seems that that's impossible. Regardless, (or really, 'linkless'), I will say this: Between 840 to 940am tomorrow, 22nd July, a solar eclipse will occur in our Sunny Island Skies. (Edit: Article here.)

Well, a partial one at least.

I'm not sure if we'd be able to see much, but I have a hunch I'd be up anyways. A man, crazy to the uninformed, straining his neck, staring into the sky.

It could be fun!

CAUTION: NEVER, EVER, LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN. WORSE STILL, NOT THROUGH YOUR CAMERA LENS, VIEWFINDER, OR ANY OTHER MAGNIFYING DEVICE. YOU COULD GO BLIND.

(This individual gets his infomation from reliable sources. Honestly, he does! He read it online a while back, and heard about it again today. Although, this individual also bears no responsibility for the waste of a good sleep-in, should there be no partial-eclipse. Awaken at your own risk.)

No comments: