Wednesday 19 August 2009

Desmond & the Light of Blogging-Day.

One week is way too long for an entry-consumed-nutcase like myself. I could really do with more blogging.

But scurry, scurry... My time's been hurried away. Buried under books I'd rather not read, and books I should have read four days ago, I have yet to see the light of Blogging-Day. That is, until Now.

Now, I have inched my way out of Book-abyss, emerging like some Book-Mining-Warrior, victory cry all a'ready.

I am Hero and Legend, Miner-Extraordinaire.
I am valiant knight and victorious king.

I am blogging, now.
Or maybe I am just Fraud. Maybe I am disillusioned, driven insane by the sheer volume of books to read, that I've imagined a world where completed readings are possible. A world that only exists in some states (of mind). Denial's one of them.
(It sure sounds as if this Individual resents his post-holiday prison. But he really is enjoying most of it. For now. Still, every now and then, blogging brings him a much-needed break from work. We all have our stress-relief-ice-creams.)

No comments: