Wednesday 23 September 2009

Desmond and the Coping Device.

I love this time of year -- even with the midterms and due dates coming.

You see, in light of the many shows returning from hiatus, my mind instinctively shuts out all things depressing, and goes into celebratory mood.

Denial, delusion, or simply a coping device, who cares what you call it -- SHOWS ARE RETURNING. The warm sun rises to melt the winter frost away. Spring is here. Or you know.. Fall Season on American TV.

(This Individual really prefers if you see it as a coping device. It makes him sound saner. But if you do see it otherwise, he must remind you that his mind will instinctively shut you out. )


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh i didnt know the shows are back! i havent been watching for a long while alrd cos ninjavideo hasnt been working for me anymore :( intro me a good site to watch leh

manda

caleb Seah said...

Big Bang Theory
Fringe

des said...

Haha just google! I haven't tried all my old streaming sites yet. But ninja video had one of the best qualities.

and yes caleb! BBT and fringe!!!

Anonymous said...

guess what? car broke down (electronic fault again and footbrake was stuck) on the way home after french. right when i was turning out of ntu, luckily before highway. was roasting in the car for more than half hour waiting for tow truck to contact me back. ROARS