Saturday 14 November 2009

Desmond and the Million-and-One-Things.

-photo by Cormac Phelan.

"It's been a long two weeks, and I've really missed my blogger-baby. Don't leave me ever, n'kay? Hugs and kisses repeatedly(.blogspot.com)."

Or maybe something that sounds less teen-sy and affectionate. But with the same sentiments.

After a two week break from Blogosphere, there are a million and one things I'm dying to say. I am finally done with my major assignments for the semester and all that's left for the school-year is a mini assignment and, well, the exams themselves -- The ugly-headed, test-my-moral, grade-my-performance exams.

But really, I'm just glad to be blogging again. Hee!

(The million-and-one-things will have to wait for another day. He says he's "dying to say" them, but really, it's just a figure of speech. If this Individual actually attempted to discuss them all, he could die. He'll leave you this though: The Gallagher brothers are at it again. They're really entertaining. Click here for the drama mama.)

No comments: