Thursday 31 December 2009

Desmond and the Close of 09'.

I must admit to having had tonnes of fun blogging this year. Perhaps the world has been bored to tears by my incessant Irishing, Keating, Westlifing and Wet Weathering, but I have this to say: tough.

Honestly, I can't say for sure what I will blog about in the coming year but don't count on these disappearing all too soon!

Besides, if you think about it, the jump between years lies merely between today and tomorrow. Sure, a lot of things could change in a year but I'm pretty certain 'year' is a measure of time (365 days) as opposed to one minute from night to midnight; from Thursday to Friday; from 09' to 10'.

Anyways, it's been a blast! Thank you World for listening to me crazy ramblings this past, or passing, year. Or perhaps, thank you for leaving me be by having never read my blog. (In which case, my gratitude must go unacknowledged; which is fine, since if you'd acknowledged it, you'd not be leaving me to my neurosis.)

So then--Adios 09'!

And World, I'll write you soon! Perhaps sooner than you think!

No comments: