Wednesday 5 May 2010

Desmond and the Excuses.


I know I should have blogged a long time ago when my exams actually ended, but I also should have bought a carton of milk days ago, and I haven't. Such is the cruelty of laziness. Or if you (I) prefer, the practicality of the world. You see, my urge to blog was sky-high during my exams because I needed to distract myself from studying, and still seem to be doing 'something'. Of course, now that the papers have been served and returned, I am seperated from Exams, albeit just temporarily.

But the practicality of the situation still persists. With my seperation from Exams, I no longer need the occasional blog entry as an excuse to stop studying. I can just stop, excuse-less.

You may judge me, and I may judge me, and my study buddies may judge me (that is, Mr Walrus-with-a-penguin's-body; amongst other ones I drew in a bid to waste more time not-studying)... but I only have this to say: "Excuse me, Exams are out. Let the sleep begin."

(This Individual means his words. Especially the plea to "let sleep begin". He feels he has weeks of naps and sleeps to catch up on.)

No comments: