Tuesday 7 September 2010

Desmond and the First Rains.

Ireland the Country has been great. Emphasis on the 'R' for that Scottish ring to the word. Why Scottish? Because it's close enough. I experienced me first real Irish rainy day today, and it's not at all bad. I love it. I love grey clouds, and rainy days.

Of course, I am also too busy living to get the photos off my camera into the laptop. You would think I have more time to do all these, but really I don't. And I don't quite know why either. Ah, Life. Full of ya mysteries. We don't question the Laws, we are just subjected to it.

Which is a dire, dire, way to look at it. But World, I've never been much of a fighter. No Sir, no progress for me. No porridge, no soup. Just the bread, and maybe Scotland. Because that's close enough.

No comments: