Sunday 10 April 2011

Desmond and the Unresourceful iPod Library.

I've tried for the past few days to write an entry about playlists comprised of angry songs, but I couldn't. Only now do I realise the poetic sentiment in that--composing this entry has been as difficult as making my angry playlist!

My inability to find enough songs to last an angry half hour does not mean I'm not an angry person though. It just means, between my ipod library and my taste in music, there isn't enough songs to fuel my anger. The volatility of my emotions is still up for debate, but I will say no more about it right now.

I did come across a song that I realise always puts a smile on my face though. It's cheesey, and it's Westlifey, so look away if you have any prejudice against them. I wouldn't want you to spend an (unsuccessful) hour trying to find a playlist that proves the ills of owning a Westlife discography.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just realised I havent been here since I started work! :(
BTW did you get my msn about not finding '13'?