Saturday 30 April 2011

Desmond and the Yippee Much.

The last week of classes ended this week, and I have to say, time really flies! I've been back for nearly 3 months now, and the memory of Ireland switches constantly from oh-so-long-ago, to just-yesterday; it's schizophrenic memory. I miss it, but strangely not in all the parts that I thought I would.

In any case, this will not be an entry about Ireland, 'cause Lord knows I have blogged a whole lot, and will continue to blog a whole lot, about Ireland. Just not today. Instead, I'll focus on the fact that classes have ended, along with the last two weeks of datelines. Yippee, much?

Sure, there's still the problem of exams and revision, but I think it's good to take your victories as they come. That isn't schizophrenic celebration. That's just positive and practical thinking. So yes, yippee much.

And while we're talking about celebrations, congratulations to the Happy Royal Couple! I watched bits of the wedding, and--not to steal their thunder--I was rather impressed that I didn't crumble into a ball of nostalgia at the sight of the UK. YES. Yippee, that much for me.

No comments: