Thursday 9 August 2012

Desmond and the Lane.

I graduated last week, World (of zero readership). I graduated, and I'm a graduate, and I have graduate qualifications, and basically that's how much I feel my graduation has changed me--merely given me the right to add the word 'graduate' in its various forms to any descriptions I make of myself.

But I shan't go into detail about that day, because I have little photos from my convocation, and I would really like to take some of my gown before I blog officially about it. Instead, I'll photo-journal the day I went to HJ Lane. This was actually taken a day before my graduation, come to think of it.

















It's a whole mess of pictures, and I couldn't control the textures as much as I liked to, which really just shows that in Photography, I'm far from graduated. But practice makes perfect right?

No comments: