Monday 6 October 2003

Down at Your feet Oh Lord
Is the most high place
In Your presence Lord
We seek Your Face We seek Your face
-----

Humbling myself before God, that's where I find myself being lifted above the cares of this world.How strange it is so simple to be at that place of total surrender.Yet how many can do that? Not me.Suddenly.. one day after, the song is having effect on me.I have so many things i can't control.What am I to do about it?

Down at Your feet Oh Lord..

Time to fall at His feet,literally.Time for pride to be broken and shattered and torn down.Time to give in liao.. to say man God.. seriously, I've failed.But You haven't and will never. hehehhehee...God is Good! Stinking good!!!

Nah... not in hyper mood today.Sleepy mode.Really tired--school lah.. with a sch like that.We've no break till our Os,unlike other schs.And we've remedials (ya right.. my foot!!! It really compulsary extension of normal curricumlum---calling it 'remedials' covers up this evil scheme.)

Got back some of my results.. wait till they're confirmed and the mark sheets are passed out then i post okay?? Or maybe sould just consider whether or not to post.

>>mon afternoon.
----------

Okay.. i'm back from my movie.. suddenly like very crushed.Think the movie reallly is filled with much heaviness.Its like.. wah. whether good guy or bad guy.. all have their sad moments.Really wanted to cry at many points throughout the show.Just told myself not to blink my eyes or touch them,if not malu myself.....AGAIN.

Was almost late for movie.Wah thank God man.. was like praying and praying that the bus would come quick.Wanted to go elvin's home to study with them but rmb they were supposed to have dinner or something..right mr fOONg??? So didn't want to gate-crash.

Really thinking of skipping sch tmr.Feeling weird.. weird.

No comments: