Saturday 4 October 2003

Hahahaha.. my new blog is birthed forth,
and i am no sloth.
Its only 2 days,
Yet 3 entries I've paved.

Hehehe.. so hyper today again..Then again what's so new bout that?? hahah.. HYPER HYPER!! Okay.. firstly.. apologies to my da ge... aiyah.. sorry lah.. i really cannot restrain myself.. blogging seems so fun! Don't worry. it won't be like my old OD. =)

Okay.. so today we had dinner... and i heard the terrible news.. Xiao Hui is dead.. so sad.Plus.. Rou Rou was.. its too ghastly to be uttered.. sighz.. What's Holland V turning into?? Some taiwanese show??

Okay.. so.. here's some reasons why Xiao Hui shouldn't die.
-She's so good-looking. OKay maybe not so.. but.. its good enough for me.
-She's so good-looking. Did i mention that already?? Yea..
-She is .. sighz.. Hahahhaha..

Here's why Rou Rou shouldn't be *toot*
-Aiyoh.. so poor thing. already her ideal guy is her brother..can't the writers spare her? So bei(1) one.. not her lah.. why punish her like that??Media Corp..*pui pui*

Ya.. so I'm sitting in the cab thinking.. why?? Why?? Like elvin says.. foreign talent is expensive. So she has to die first...Geez.

Okay.. so i go on.. hmm.. my blog colours are too dark.. must try and instill more life into it.

Okay... here's today's sermon notes.. I tried.. I tried.. but i dunno hwo to write notes that well. This will have to do.
____________

How to Be Grateful to God.
Text: 2 Chron 32: 23--26

God died specifically for me.. not for all humanity but for those who receive Him.. Its personal.. the dying was for you. yah lah. YOU.. Personally.
So God wants to give us the very best, but He expects our attitudes(SHARON!!) to be right too.. This means,Be grateful.For the little stuff in life.. for the stuff we don't stop to think about.God is pleased when we are grateful to him.
END--

Hahah... can't write notes that well. plus.. doesn't follow a specific list of points.. so difficult to write out.Oh well.

OK.. going to get my guest book and brighten this up abit.

No comments: