Friday 10 October 2003

Okay.. funny post today!! Wanted to wake up early this morning;bout 4.15 to do hw.I napped like 4 hours in the afternoon yesterday!! Talk about tired.. wah..so anyways.. i still slept early because was really tired. But i had to die die do finish my work. I mean one of them is due to the VP leh.. hahhah

So i'm like,"hmmm... get ppl to pray you wake up boy".. which i did.

And i did wake up...at 4.25.That's okay because i came down,said morning to God, and did my chem (VP one).And my brother wakes up also.. so i have to go back to the room to make sure he sleeps.And he doesn't sleep till bout ...erm... let's see.. til bout when i have fallen back to dream land.

Arghh.. of coz i woke up in btw to like chk on him.. see if he's sleeping or not and he isn't lah.. which explains why i had a sudden wakening by my mom.AT 6.50!!hhahaha..nah lah.. so I'm so calm bout everything and i go to school with my chem paper 3/4 done and nothing else done at all. Out of alot of hw.

Well.. God answered my prayer though..Catch this okay.Only my chem was collected (I copied.. i mean reference the rest from my faithful friend).. and my e maths?? I sneaked out of school immediately after sch so that teacher can't ask me for it.She asked her rep to collect.

Anyways.my amaths was not done at all and my history was not touched.. not one bit. and my hist teacher was sick(what's new??).God made things work out.

SO GOD....I LOVE YOU!!!!
---------------

Hehehe.. back from net.Eric and joel joined us today.. i led.. so commical.Was like making eyes at eric...NOOOO.. don't think crooked!! Wanted him to help me with the songs but he didn't understand.So i was like arghh!!! (here it goes elvin, the 'argh' feeling).So i finally resorted to using the normal worship handsigns.Raise key. First versa.Hahahah... so silly.Beginning to like my net's worship much much more.

hahaha... so anyways.. sure had a few 'argh' moments (there it goes again,da ge) during the week.. God is still good and reigns sovereign still.

Hahahha... esther: congrats again on finishing promos.
Angel:Teddy bear is mine you burglar!!
elvin: You're actually supposed to link me as siao di!!
everyone: Hello!!! hahaha

Okay.. im reaching the lame hyper stage again!! My bonny lies over the ocean.My bonny lies over the sea.My bonny lies over the ocean.Oh bring back my bonny to meeeeeee!!!

Hahahaha... seriously... brothers 4 is so totally hilarious.Every female friend they know is MAD!! Sick.. and i so like the Chung Hwa's crazy girl--Joyce!!! HAhahaha... my love.. my love.. hahahah... she's nuts!!!

I've decided to comment on Brothers 4!!! So excited!!! So much energy!!
Chung Fu--Stupid eldest bro.
Dai Sou-- aka Cyber Di.Singing sensation for ppl 8 to 8o.
Sheila--YEEE.. morphing into a man.Yucks!!
Tony-- Mr I'm-a-lover-not-a-fighter.So funny!!!Fillial too.
MAggie--ARHHH... simply like her!!So fillial.Black belt.
Aron--Haven't seen much of him.Must be too ex to hire.
Holly-- Melody Chen for those who don't know.She's into trend setting.And yes..is crazy over Aron.Literally.
Boyboy-- Chung Hwa.Youngest bro.Stupid guy.Poor soul.
Ceci-- Youngest Daughter and neice of Chung Hwa.Has all sorts of laxatives.
AngelPuffs--AKA Joyce.Nut case.Period.

hahahahha... so totally hilarious.Was msg elvin thruout the show!!! So freaky Joyce.. hahahhahah... man... think I'm over doing it liao. hahahahha..

Sign gb okay??

No comments: