Sunday 12 October 2003

God is good. As always.
I was argh this whole week lah.. first this then that.Wah.. was in such pain couldn't go edge.Apparently i missed out on a very very very good sermon.Notes anyone?? I want.Da ge?? Coz i can only think of you when it comes to notes.

Okay.. so I'm like thru out sat nite.. i was just claiming healing and prophesiying over my pain. And seriously, it was one of the very few times i came before the Most High, not saying,"PLease..heal me."

I literally spoke like i was really a child of God (as gathered from the morales ).Was saying,"God, I want the healing and I know YOu can do it."... And it didn;t realy work.Hehehhe.. coz i stilll woke up painful.Was so bad sms ppl at like 12 or 1am? To pray for me.

Yah, so im like.. "seriously God,You have something up Your sleve don't You? You want to be glorified in my pain.Then let me continue on with the pain loh.. just don't give me a hole in my stomach." And it was true, He is being glorified right now as you guys read. He is Jehovah Rophe, the Lord our Healer.( Rophe rite?? Not something else...)

Okay.. so the morn srvc was really good.I seriously like Pam's leading.WOW. I mean, i felt as if i broke into a new level.The pain was there yah, couldn't sing high high also, coz have to use stomach and its pain lah dey!!But I was just in awe of God's holiness and sovereignty and love, i was blown away.I just started crying while we were singing "worthy is the Lamb".God's revelation of His greatness just overwhelmed me.

Truely our God is worthy.That was the prayer i had in the morn before i went for srvc."blow me away Lord God.Just wow me."

I mean, WOW. I cannot describe it.When God comes, He comes. And when He comes and you let Him be who He is, Then i believe there is breakthrough. I wasn't in any much problem or was asking Him to help me ease the pain or anything.Just singing.. or croaking... hahahha.... but.. WOW. God has other plans.

Okay so for even was pretty much the same thing lah.. just.. sang my guts out.Wah.. like forcing myself to sing in melody even though im like so super low already.Hahahha.. so funny.. so low low low for this song.. but i didn't care.. just blasted myself away. hahahah..and i only teared after the worship was over. *applause!!* This time was because homework alot-- was tryiny not to think of it. And sort of cause this struggle and you finally give in to God.

Okay.. yah.. so... alot of hw.. please please pray..hehehe.. Elvin can attest to how terri-gible my phy is.he was like.. "Can do or not??"..WAH.... aiyoh.. anyways.. SMILE!! Coz God reigns despite your circumstance,your time. Yah, the circumstance is real.Im not asking you to deny it.

Faith is not positive thinking.Rather it is admiting the limitations yet still trusting God for a way out.Guess what?? God doesn't change even if you want Him to.He still is and will be loving you and protecting you.He stinking wants to prosper you.What makes you think he will short change you?

I'm just taken away by God's grace-- since I'm back to eve,tues and the diff stuff, He really gave me new good friends, a new beggining, new revelations of old words and thinking,my net leader, diff ones of you who just play a part in my life even though you might not know it.Like meh for one, she's just saying hi to me when i'm even afraid to tell ppl hi.Of coz you ppl reading now play a part too.. even if you dun tink you did.It affects me in some way or another.And I'm so thankful to all of you in the bloggin family.. i assure you.. you are God's gift to me.Thank God.

AND of coz... my Da Ge. Who,without, I would probably not be where I am now.* appluase ppl and yah.. you do have to pay me for that, elvin. =)*

I thank God for being God.More than all this i thank God for being MY God.He was merciful enough.I love Him... and i want to fall in love with HIm anew each day.

Thank You ppl!! Opps. just realised its so long.

No comments: