Wednesday 29 October 2003

Tah dah! Another entry today..must keep up with my tradition of one entry every 2 days.Actually.. didn't really have anything to write. But.. must thank ESTHER TAN!!(I'm guessing she's wanting to be known as er jie) for calling me..So decided to have an entry to thank her.. Well.. sorry yah.. if I sounded unappreciative.. I really am thankful.... hahha

Just that.. I was so taken back that you would call me.. taken by surprise and thus, over react lah and cannot speak properly... hahahha... oh wells.. thank you!

Tmr is thursday, have chem prac. Those reading, pls pray.I finished my chem prac revision, but seems too little loh.. though my fren said i should have covered everything.

This my dears, is called the des's 11pm syndrome.The most familiar with this is.........the da ge ELVIN! Hahahah... He can bear wittness to how i over react bout my studying at around 11pm, the night before my whatever paper.Hahahah....

Okay.. the JOY of the LOrd entry shld be coming this weekend.I'll try to see what I gather frOm Him.He is AWESOME.. Stinking explOsively AwesOme!!

ps: the capital O looks nice yah.. among the other words.. hahha.. i mean.. amOng the Other wOrds.. hahahha.. okay okay.. stop here.. short entry.. hOpe ya enjOyed it ppl.. hahha..

PRAY PRAY PRAY.. and GOOD NITE!

No comments: