Monday 27 October 2003

Okay.. every 2 days one blog entry.I'm over doing this.
Finished my phy prac book.What to do with it man??

Now, the past few days have been really bad for me.But I'm trying my best liao.So of course there is strife within my blog.Its like I'm trying to convince myself that Im not upset.. that i'm happy.Meaning... My blog makes no sense at all.Which i agree!! ha.. coz ................ there is strife loh.

Which evening srvc was really good.Can't rmb what its about. Hahaha.. i just knew it was good for me then.Was it something to do with grace? I really forgot.(to think i commented even srvc was good for me).Oh.. dying to ourselves is it?Yah..

Okay.. thus I bring forth a solemn note into my blog. I admit I've been super swingy. My mood faluctuates between happy, quiet, sad, irritable, and whatever you can think of in a short span of time.Not good. So yup.. that's all i've got to say bout this mood swings.

Of coz, Some ppl only see the crazy side of me.. while others.. see my full blown mood swing.( OKay.. maybe not full blown.. full blown then i wouldn't be here liao.. too guilty to see anyone). SORRY yah.. you know who you are.Of coz you do.

ANYWAY.. happy note liao lah.. sad all the time very irritating you know?!??!Even for me. (hello.. this is not another 'strife' thing okay??I'm still wonkey.. but I know this time that God's faithful. )

So! I want to talk about the Joy of the Lord. Hahahha..Please turn to ..... OKAY.. Fine.. i have no bible references whatsoever.. But MR UP-THERE just reminded me about His wonderfullicious red-bull sustitute-- Joy!So I wan to talk bout it.Not today though.. another day.. those reading.. please please please please pray for me.. exams are up soon.. tmr is phy prac, thur,chem. Please rmb the kid in prayers.

And THANK YOU DA GE once again..for the pep.HOORAY FOR DA GEs!!!I can't rmb any pep talk I've had with you recently.. but... certain stuff you;ve done has seriously pepped your siao di much.. Thank YOU thank you.. hahah.. you want can continue pepping your siao di...the rest of you also can help pep me.. by.. treating me drinks. or lunch.. i mean.. seriosuly..how much better it is to give than to receive isn't it...haha

OF COZ NONE BEATS MR MY-GRACE-IS-SUFFICIENT-FOR-YOU!!.. MAN.. You are totally awesome!!!Woo hoo!! Chihuahua!!!

No comments: