Monday 17 November 2003

Tah DAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Another entry..

I'm writing this in the midst of my study break. Woke up today ready to go to sch, and i checked my entryproof before leaving the house. Not something that i always do.. but thank God!!! Because i realised my paper in the afternoon.. God is SOOOOO good... so i could sleep to 8.3o, then study till 10. (Now's 10.25am). And i finished highlighting my whole chap. BIG chap!! hahahah..

Well.. I shall resume my studying in awhile; tighten up my chaps abit!!

Okay.. this 4 days? God has simply blown my mind away. I'm telling you.. He is so good i can't stand it!!! ahahah...NO.. i mean...ARGHHHHHH.. GOD YOU ARE AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!

hahah... well on fri we had combined net with eric. I was supposed to do praise and esther tan worship.. but eric started with this really 'worship' tune. I didn't know how to start my praise.. so i went.."erm..we'll pray before we start!! Daniel pray!!".

Hahah.. so daniel prays this really 'worship' kind of prayer.. and wow!! after the prayer we decide that we should just go into worship. Saves me the trouble. Well.. God kept speaking and impressing stuff on our hearts.. and daniel and esther both just prayed and spoke what they felt God was saying. And it was awesome!!!!!

God showed up.And the gist of it was.. he's re-focusing us. He's bringing us back to the basics.. that was what he kept nudging me about the whole week. Even at the edge.. "REFOCUS REFOCUS. GOD SHOULD BE FIRST GOD SHOULD BE FIRST".

Not strange we have all the ppl speaking of true worship. Joy, Elvin, Jason,other different ones.. True worship!! God's wanting to bring us back. He's calling us back. Its as if He's saying," I have need for vessels who would be set apart to be holy. For i deserve all worship."

For if we DON't give Him our worship, the rocks would cry out!!! Because He deserves it. Because He deserves it. Because its what we have to do.Because its what we need to do.

AMEN.

Okay.. going back to my geog.. continue praying for me ppl.. I have papers till wed. The other O students have until fri. Pray for them too. Jen and Dage also have exams pray for them too!! Esther wong too.

AMEN!

No comments: