Friday 14 November 2003

FINALLY!!!!!!! I can blog. Have been waiting all day!! Hahaha.. crazy right me? Oh well.. let's just move on..shhh.. don't tell ppl okay? Its OUR secret.. you tell ppl i don't friend you.. and i call my friends not to friend you and i call my friends' friends not to friend you.

hahaha.. get what i mean when i say i'm crazy? Okay.. come.. let's seriously go on.

Yah...OH!! YAH!! my dreams.. okay. you have to understand my dreams to me are very very real.. when i wake up.. i will remain in them for awhile.. like the last time i dreamt someone scolded me.. i woke up feeling so sad.. and i was trying to rmb why, and i realised because it happened in my dream. Something like that lah..don't know whether its normal..do you guys feel the same way? then maybe its not only me. hahaha..

Also, my dreams come in episodes.Like on mon i will dream of this. And on tue i will dream of the same thing, but in the dream, its another day in the same place.And i almost always have dreams. Very tiring.

Then my dreams are mostly bout about shopping centres, big buildings and me walking about in them. But my places will look more big and magnificient. For example, cck will look different and bigger and niccer, but i will KNOW it is cck building.

Haha.. and they are normally the same ppl in my dream.. my dinner kah kia. Always see them.Hahah.. opps. SIDETRACK. Okay, wanted to say my dream on wed was like.. ahhah. commical. I had a horse!!! And esther tan.. you have one too!! Hahah.. yours belongs to someone esle.. he lent you. Can't rmb who. think da ge.

Anyways.. we were eating in JE, then we had to leave for interchange. So i get my horse( Which btw was a present from the producers of LOTR, after their filming.) and i ride to interchange before the rest of the ppl-- dage, esther, joel, a few more..

And i CAN"T steer the poor horse!!!So i keep bumping his head into walls, signboards, the MRT column pillar!!!So poor thing.. ( because i don't play daytona!!!).

So as im riding, i meet joash who shouts to Jonathan that his bday party is still on. And i rmb (from the prev dream episode) that there's this murderer killing us. and he only appears in places with alot of ppl, so jonathan don't want a party. A few ppl already died liao.. sad right?? ahhaha.. from our youth.Hahaha.. oh well.

Anyways.. i ride to the interchange and when i'm there, esther tan SAYS.. hey.. the murdererer is here!!So calmly.. and me? I ride off quickly.. thankful that the masked man cannot chase me as i'm on shadowfax, the fastest horse there is in middle earth. I hide for awhile.. before i wake up.. HAhaha... so silly.

There you have it.. my dream.. sorry so long.. next time i practise 160 words summary okay?Hahah.. sorry. And, esther.. you have a nice horse!!! but not as fast as mine lah.. hehehehhe..

No comments: