Thursday 25 December 2003

If there's anything that 'wow's me today.. it has to be this..
anyways..Blessed Christmas!! to my dear readers.

Okay.. this is it.. Our drama.. Sharon all along was alittle stiff for her role-- the crying role. If i should even put it like that.. she was restrained.. All along. In the rehearsals and practices, she was very stiff. And you could see she was trying very very hard, but she just couldn't get it.

But today, she gave a superb performance. So much emotion that we in the props (nursery) room were so shocked. When she came in she cried, " Do you know God was with me?!?!" Crying crying crying.. And i was totally caught off guard.

"Do you know God was with me?"

WOW.To me, it was like God just took control and taught her on the spot. And i believe she must have prayed so much and she must have been so broken before Him that He took over and said, "Daughter.. I'll be in control." And at that moment, I felt that today is one day where she touched the hands of the Almighty.. and this day will be a day she will not forget.I feel she cried because she was so shocked that God could use her. The first words she said when she came in still gives me goosebumps. It was NOT " Thank God I did it well!!!!!"... BUT "Do you know God is with me!?!!?!"

"Do you know God is with me?"

I saw how sad she looked when she couldn't get it and i know she must have cried to Him, She must have cried to Him saying, " I don't know what to do, but i choose to do still because I love you. Because you loved me."

For me personally,I want to be broken before Him. I want to place my all on the altar. I want to say,"God i have not much, but what i have whether or not i know what it is, i want to give You so You can use and You will magnify it..... ALL.. for Your glory."

For all those lost, unsure, uncertain, hurting, questioning and crying ppl...
"Do you know God is with you?"
Amen.

No comments: