Monday 22 December 2003

I'm back. Since like one week ago.

Very very lazy to update.. think most of us are really burnt out from blogging.. no new entries whatsoever.. Frankly speaking.. I'm alittle too tired sometimes to go read.

Anyways, east timor was more than good. It was more than very good. It was more than that too..

I miss east timor. Dreadfully. But of coz the times here in sg were exciting for some of our friends as well. Really glad that the youths are so excited... man.. never seen them like this before.

Can a nation be moved?
Can a nation be saved?
Can a nation be turned back to You?

Can it be turned, back to You?


Haha.. Im sorry. I'm just like.. trying to relive the times in east timor. The prayers at the Jesus Statue.. so many other times.. the times we were having fun..(beach), the times we slogged (fun fair).. the times we just lazed around. Our debrief times.. Our lazing around times, Our journaling times, our washing up times. The times we were just playing around. Our times.

Think God gave out his instructions out there.. all anew and afresh. I'm still expecting. Expecting Him move however He did there, here... and better..

I'm expecting, excited.. and expecting here does NOT mean pregnant!! Unless you mean with a whole new passion and expectancy of God..

East Timor......... Be blessed, Be loved.
Team mates...... I love you guys.. alot alot alot.
God................... Don't ever think I'm done with You or vice versa. I need You soooo much..breath on me.

No comments: