Friday 23 January 2004

The " God, I need a hug" entry.

Everyone needs a hug once in awhile. That's what someone told me. Someone..? I need it now. Mr Someone..I need it now. Someone.

God i need a hug from You! Lah lah..I've come to realise that sometimes when you're really really happy, you want a hug too. I want a hug from God.

I'm really abit 'off' becos jessie's going. Heh. Man.. this entry has so got to be dedicated to her abit also. In the past year that I've known her, I just have to admit i feel very at home with her. She's like a friend that I've known for years. Maybe that's because last year felt like years? I don't know. Last year I established great friendships with ppl and i feel like I've known them for years.

She's been such a great friend. But the thing is that, she WILL CONTINUE to be a great one. =) No point in lamenting her going-away. Cos she will come back and tell of the wonderful things God has done in her life and thru her life there. This i speak in faith.

Amen.

No comments: