Wednesday 28 January 2004

The I'm back Entry.

Well, I am back. after a long break. Hahha.. my comp down lah. SOOOO upset!! But its back up again. Just that my whole drive is gone. So i lost everything.

Man.. i tell you, the most upsetting is the east timor pics!!! Esther (either foong or tan), send me okay? I want nice desktops once again.

( I'm doing gp now.. so pardon me. Later then blog. Heh..)

Okay. Done. After like so long. Disgusting thing. Okay, this few days what's been happening? No idea man. Sighz. Hmmm.. Wadeva it is, my God still reigns. My God is stil good. My God is still God.

So many things happened. I'm seriously lost. In fact.. i really want to just throw in the towel. I don't want to try anymore. I've had it.

But i have no idea what God has for me. And thru it all.. He has good plans.. I hope. What am i saying? I know. My God is good. Please. Please.

Amen.

No comments: