Thursday 29 January 2004

Passion Entry.

We'll give You all the glory
We'll give You all the glory
We'll give You all the glory
Christ the Lord.


Hmm.. today. Went to study at esther's house. Elvin's house lah. real studying okay? Although i admit i was really stinking tired and hungry.

Well we watched american idol. Wah seh,some ppl are just bad. And this housten or something state? Sighz.. hahha.. what was more intruiging was the comments. I mean its ok they sing bad, cos i'm not good myself, but the comments were like hurting man.

Simon actually told this guy, " You're uselesss." okay.. can't blame him also-- the standard was really exasperating. Haha.. but was wondering how the guy would take the comment.

Anyways, american idol is a nice show. Not trying to get you to bycott it. I wouldn't loh. Nice. Haha..

This entry i called passion becos i finally got the cd. Arh.. wadeva. Hmm.. just suddenly, as in suddenly few sec ago, thot bout leemin. And east timor.

She wanted to pass me her burnt passion cd tt day i left for timor. I still rmb it all so vividly. I declined ( declined? Desmonde desmonde, why so formal?!?). I mean i say dun wan.. cos elvin had the cd. I thot he did. I can't rmb tt lah.. Geez. I rmb when i sat the palne and read the letters. I read esther foong's and almost cried. (yea yea what's new? )

Hmm.. i was scared. But not for the trip. But for trips that i would make in the future. It was like, man. I sat in the aisle seat, and just clutched the packet of suan mei that elvin stuffed into my hands becos he saw his siao di's face of worry. (thanks..da ge). But sitting there you just felt God was really with you and you felt Him so strongly and its like He gives you a sneek preview into your future. It was cool.. but very scary. It was exciting. I mean, i felt a huge contrast of emotions. I felt scared bout the future trips. But in the future trips I felt no fear. I was alone and the only Person with me on those trips was God but I did not feel alone.

I was sooooo superbly grateful to elvin. The char bo ( esther tan, lily jie, sis pearl )were like behind us.. far far far behind. And like in all the emotions, haha.. i felt so unnerved and scared. And of cos alone. Its like ,"woah cool it man God, i'm just a boy. A boy who's like so freaked out by Your awesomeness that he just want to grab his da ge's arm and hold. And grab the other hand and bite. A boy who's like freaking out becos he is so overwhelmed by Your greatness."

We'll give You all the glory..

And with that began my awesome trip which i have so much to talk about. The way God was so with us and having fun together with us was like.... SwEet, aWeSoMe.. totally.. Lixin will agree with me.

Amazing how one studying session at elvin's palce can remind me bout the cd and how that cd can remind me about jessie and how that can remind about the checking-in time on the 5 of dec. And of cos how tt reminded me about His plans and wisdom and His glory.

Man. I'm so going to fever 100 this year again. It's all worth it ppl. The serving. The serving. The serving. (as i'm typing this, i reached the take my life bridge part,of passion, so very into the mood) THE SERVING. Looking back, it's about serving God. Its about serving His ppl. Its about serving the lost. Its about serving God's cause. Its about serving Him.

WOW. I've got alot more to write bout timor. Its like writing my journal there while over there. I'll write some other time. Man.. God You're good. You lifted me beyond my troubles once again to let me see Your purpose. And I'm satisfied. And I'm lost for words. And I'm awed.
Amen.

No comments: