Wednesday 14 January 2004

Prayer + Worship = His Glory coming upon us.

Another prayer and worship session. And God totally showed up. Every time we've had it, God really turns up. Thank You Lord.

I really don't know how to start or where to start from. Let's start with.. the worship. One of the best worships i ever had. Guess there was this freedom in the place. Only the liberty God can bring.

Then we go to the prayer. We were called on, to pray.. under the leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit. Different ones of us went up. And i heard this from Him.. which was confirmed by alot of things. But i just didn't dare to go touch the mike. Then after that Jidi calls for altar call.. and I'm just worrying about what to do with the word. Worrying if its me or God. Worrying worrying worrying. So after I was prayed for... i ask sis helen for permission. And i say it. While the others are prayed for.

You want change? You've got to drop the past behind; lay it at the altar, before the cross, before His feet.

I went back. Feeling more charged up because of it you may think right? Nah... i felt soooooo stupid. I sat at the front row. Then i walked back. and sat behind the chairs, on the floor. And cried.

Anyways.. God did alot more stuff. This is just one small portion of it. After the whole thing, there were a few testimonies. one was from yvonne. She said that what I said, was an answer to what she had been praying about for a few weeks now. And i was shocked. You see how much i doubted God? You see how much I don't recgonise His voice? You see how much i lacked intimacy with Him? I have had alot more of these words and visions i didn't speak forth. What if I hadn't said what God told me today? Yvonne would still be questioning.

One thing God taught me today, was also that.. Its an honnor that He tells us stuff and chooses to use us. If we don't do what He tells us to do.. He can always call someone else to do it. But we miss out on a privillege that the King has given us.

God, please seal the work.

This just in! :( as in, it just happened secs ago.) Well.. God just showed me again that if we chose to place glorifying Him before our prob, He will honnor.

God thank You. I WILL hope in You.. my shield, my strength, my portion, my deliverer, my sheltar, my strong tower, my very present help in time of need.
Amen.

"Then who or what are you hoping in? The one who hopes does so coz he knows it's beyond his control. You can't hope for something and try to work it out for yourself at the same time coz it just doesn't work that way.Hoping puts everything into the hand of the One he's hoping in and trusts Him to do everything. That way there's no worry about screwing up or failing because its got nothing to do with you anymore, and everything to do with God."
-- Someone.

No comments: