Saturday 17 January 2004

Who art thou SF.. From whence have thou came?
Haha.. Come on, this guessing game not fun loh. Haha.. SF SF. Thank you..

What to speak of today? Its only the half-way mark of today.. but i just want to blog. Will edge be exciting? Will I enjoy later? How bout this.. Will I choose to enjoy? I've got to admit there are things that can/might pull us down. We all have problems. Some of us share it so freely.. or rather.. more freely with certain close ppl. Yet there are the some of us that need to muster alot just to speak of our problems, even with ppl so close to us. But let's trust Him.

I really wonder. When i don't trust someone whom I should.. when i doubt a person, will he feel sad? And if he does.. what more God? When we don't trust Him.. when we claim that we have faith in Him, but we worry excessively bout our problem/s, how much exactly does He hurt?

I always doubt so much. And I hurt. Because i hurt ppl that I love. I take a knife and draw it against His palms each time i proclaim I trust Him, but i don't. Prayer is a proclaimation of our trust in Him..

As the deer panteth for the waters
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my Friend and You are my Brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything


I hide. Dear Brother.. I hide. You see me inside out. You see it all. I hide.
Amen.
-----------
The Edge -- I'm Here.

Hmm.. today's sermon was strangely good.

It started hitting me hard when sis grace said, "People say you're different, say that you're weird.".
Then as she went on she said," You shove things aside, because you think that as a christian, you cannot be unhappy, because others above you say you shouldn't complain. Must always be happy.".

Then, "You are so tired and broken that you don't want to come to services and see people and be around them."
Immediately after,she said " You blame yourself."

God's there my friend. That's what He's saying.. "I'm here." I don't know what you're going through.. or how much you hurt. I don't know if you'll share with me or anyone. but please do share it with the One who wants to share your burdens. Don't make Him feel left out. He wants to help. I don't know how.. but does it matter? Important thing is that He knows how.
Amen.

No comments: