Sunday 18 January 2004

My heart and flesh cry out
To You my living God
Your Spirit's water to my soul
I've tasted and I've seen
Come once again to me
I will draw near to You
I will draw near to You


I cry out for You.. Today as i was sitting upstairs in the balcony with yvonne.. i just looked at bro andrew's notes. I turned the page over, and i saw all the things we had to do. And I jokely said to God, "Wah seh.. all these stufff.. How to do? I cannot do it loh.. if i do one.. i will neglect the other.."

But I felt Him saying back to me, " That's the whole idea. I want to show you that you will not be able to do this on your own. I want to show you that only I can give you the grace to do it all. So that the world may know it was Me that changed you. So that you will know that you've got to let go of EVERYTHING, leave it to ME and you will know that I am in control."

Come once again to me. I love my God. But not as much as He loves me. That's the whole thing. Sometimes i think I love Him so much.. that i'm so wei da, but I neglect the fact that He loves me much much much more. But somehow, think these few days God has been smiling at me.. you know those kind of ," Aiyah.. that silly boy.. sighz.. hahah.. " kind of smile. I've done silly things.. alot esp these few days. Haha.. like an embarrresment to others around me. Haha.. da ge..... but well, God teaches us alot thru it all. I understand why now. Thank God.

Better is one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere.
Amen.

No comments: