Thursday 12 February 2004

The re-written entry

Haha.. I wrote like a few paragraphs and totally did away with it all. Hah..This my frens, is NOT wisdom. Hahahaha.... yah yah.. Okay, so i am re-writing my entry. What oh what shall i blog today? Man.. The awesomeness of my God. I'm blown away by His majesty and cool-ness.

Today i had dinner with *salute*... Chief! She set me thinking. Just stopped me in my tracks and sort of unknowingly caused me to ponder on things i don't want to think about. Haha, things that i don't want to think about although i should. Arh, God is good. He's just pounding and knocking on that carved wooden door of your heart, making certain that you will come out victorious! This is how much He cares. How much He bothers. Let us be reminded He is a King and doesn't need to care bout you. But He does. He does. He does. Thank God He does.

These past few weeks, I really gave up on stuff.. hehe.. even sometimes, some ppl. ( Okay, I'm sorry, It's tiring to just keep trying and nothing changes?) But heh, It's like God send Chief to tell me. (tho she was't exactly telling me not to give up-- she just said stuff that sort of revives me again?). And I'm willing to try again. Not for everything. Some things really have to be left behind and in the past. But some things were meant to be yours, don't just "wadever" it away.

I 'wadeva-ed' alot of my stuff away. My passion for one. I wadev-ed it away. Other stuff close to my heart. I wadeva-ed it away. Persons that I love, wadeva-ing tthem away. Strangely those stuff that should be left in the past, I didn't 'wadeva' it away. Haha.. they just grew out of my life through God's divine working.

But what God gives you, nothing can take away!! 'Cept you and Him of cos.
But my point is, like said last time, God doesn't bother how screwed-up your life is. If that's His plan for you, and you are humble, humbled and repentant, He always has ways to re-direct you to His final plan for you.

I'm thankful I have Him as my Lord, and Father. And I'm willing to go try it all again. I'm willing to trust again. To hope again. Not just in Him, but in some ppl also. God didn't mean for us to be one-man show ppl. Thank God He didn't. God brings hope doesn't He? New, fresh hope.

Amen.

No comments: