Sunday 15 February 2004

The water Entry

Today at the edge, God just blew me away. And I'm so wow-ed by His goodness and glory. Ever seen a God who never fails to amaze you, and your friends, and practically everyone who's there at the service? Well, I sure have. This God is just stinking awesome!

Well, as we begin the service, we had no seats, so Region F youths were rather scattered. And it wasn't nice for our guest Lily Jie. But nevertheless, we got our seats and sitting partners. (ok, fine. Sitting buddies if you must..) I sat with the young girls from CW and esther tan, colleen in some unknown territory. So i felt abit out of place.

Anyways, whilst we were searching far and wide for our seats, the praise had already started.Anyways, I was just praising and singing (Okay fine!! Trying to sing yah!?! Better for you?), i begin to see stuff that God was saying to me.

I saw a scene of the low-lying hills, like taken on a helicoptor, at night. It was a awesome sight. Simply stunning.But there was one problem. The scene was like movie style? Had 2 black lines above and below the scene, so what i saw was just part of a bigger picture (I didn't know what laid beyond the hills and the black lines). So i continued singing, worshipping. And God seemed to say, " That's your vision, your scope of vision."

Then a few minutes later, i see the same scene, the beautiful, but 'cut' vision of hills tainted blue by the night and moonlight. And as i continued to watch, the black lines moved away from the vision, and as the top black line was moved out, i saw what laid byond the hills -- water. An ocean of sparkling white water. White becos of moonlight. And God said, "This is MY scope of vision. Start seeing through MY eyes. start seeing through Godly vision and see beyond." And as i went on, I slowly understood the water thing. Where there is water, there is life. And God showed me an ocean of water. Not a river, not a pond, but a stinking ocean so big i couldn't see the ends.

Where there is water, there is life.

And I'm like, man.. "You sure its You, God?". Cos will God reveal so much in one worship session? So i asked for confirmation, and totally forgot bout pressing in for my confirmation later during service. I was just listening to Sis Anna, who gave an awesome sermon!! And what stuns me was that after prayer for ppl after sermon, Jeremy Seaward decided to tell everyone what he intended to tell only the net leaders. And guess what it was about?

So clever. =)

About God asking Abraham to lift up His eyes and to see through God's eyes. To see beyond. To see life in a land of barreness.

I was like, "oh.my.word.woah."

Where there is the Living Water, there is life.
Are we seeing through His eyes in our situations? No matter how barren and dry and desolate and beyond-hope the circumstances are, can we choose to see through His eyes? Becos when we do, we see water, Living Water, Life and God Himself in our situation.

I want to see through Your eyes dear God, Help me. Give me grace and vision.
Amen.

No comments: